Questions to ask your Catholic kids instead of “How was your day?”
The school year is upon us! Here are 11 questions to ask your Catholic kids instead of “How was your day?”
- What happened today that would make God smile?
- What act of mercy did you notice today? (Maybe you even performed it!)
- What plague from Egypt best describes the worst part of your day?
- Where did you notice God at work in your life today?
- If you could have inserted one saint into your day, who would it have been and when?
- Let’s pretend God’s going to smote a homework assignment. What homework assignment would it be?
- When did your guardian angel grimace today?
- Tell me about something you witnessed today that proves that God loves you.
- Who needs us to pray for them tonight?
- How does today’s Gospel apply to you today?
- When were you Jesus to someone else today?